Not so long ago, emails were few and far between. I remember the days of eagerly waiting for them.
Gradually, information tsunamis started submerging the world. My inbox started overflowing. Life wasn’t simple anymore. To deal with it, many apps threw scores of tools at me — interfaces peppered with multiple panes, toolbars and buttons. It was chaotic.
Someone had to say, “Enough is enough.” So we did.
And thus CloudMagic for Mac was born - our humble attempt at making email peaceful and zen again. Featuring:
- Clean and focused Inbox to quickly show you what matters the most
- Distraction-free Conversation View that makes reading stress-free
- Blissful Compose mode, where nothing comes between you and what you write
What’s more, we hit the Mac App Store on 6th January and got some love straight away.
- Featured by Apple across 150 countries
- #2 Top Paid across all categories on Mac App Store
- #1 on Product Hunt on launch day
You can get it from the Mac App Store. Falling in love with email is possible again.
This RSS sponsorship ran on Tuesday, 19 January 2016.