By John Gruber
The first subscription service for Mac apps. No ads, paid upgrades, in-app purchases or hidden costs. Start your free trial.
Yes. And, unfortunately, many so-called web designers spend 95 percent of their time on the other 5 percent.
★ Friday, 27 October 2006
Copyright © 2002–2017 The Daring Fireball Company LLC.